Pleasantries of Nasruddin Hoja!

"When I was in the desert," said Nasruddin one day, "I caused an entire tribe of horrible and bloodthirsty bedouins to run." "However did you do it?" "Easy. I just ran, and they ran after me." 

Once, when Mullah Nasruddin was visiting a Western town, he was invited to attend a fashion show. He went, and afterwards he was asked how he liked it. "It's a complete swindle!" he exclaimed indignantly. "Whatever do you mean?" he was asked. "They show you the women - and then try to sell you the clothes!"

Nasruddin went into a shop to buy a pair of trousers. Then he changed his mind and chose a cloak instead, at the same price. Picking up the cloak he left the shop.
"You have not paid," shouted the merchant.
"I left you the trousers, which were of the same value as the cloak."
"But you did not pay for the trousers either.”
“Of course not,” said Mullah; “Why should I pay for something that I did not want to buy?"






Comments

Popular Posts